Get the free sss e1 form 2015-2022
Who needs a Form SSS E-1?
A person living in the Philippines who has been hired on their first job should file the E-1 in order to obtain Social Security System’s number. The same applies to the unemployed who want to become members of the SSS.
A new registrant who is over sixty years old and not a surviving spouse pensioner/guardian of a pensioner, is not qualified to apply for an SS number.
No one should have more than one SS number.
What is Form SSS E-1 for?
The information that you provide will be used by the Social Security for your registration and issuing your personal number.
Is Form SSS E-1 accompanied by other forms?
To register for the SS system, you will have to prepare a large list of documents. They are:
- NSO Birth Certificate;
- Baptismal Certificate (in case of a loss of the birth certificate);
- Valid passport of a citizen.
- If you for some reason can not provide these documents, you will need to prepare the following list of documents (two copies of each document are required):
- Record of Employment/Employer ID;
- GSIS Member’s Record Certification from National Archives;
- Alien Certificate of Registration Marriage Contract;
- Birth Certificate of children;
- School/Voter’s Identification Card;
- Driver’s License;
- Joint Affidavit.
How do I fill out Form SSS E-1?
You should provide personal information and information about your spouse and children (including other beneficiaries). Then you should sign the paper, and that's it.
Where do I send Form SSS E-1?
You should submit this E-1 form to the nearest SS Office.